There are given guitar lessons and musical language, so much for pupils of Conservatoire and Top of Elementary, Professional Educations, as levels of initiation or simply fond.
First Course of guitarGuitar lessons to know the guitar, to acquire a technical base and to interpret a simple digest are some of the things to working.
- Know the parts of the guitar.
- Acquire proper technique based on the course.
- Get started on the pitch of the instrument by natural equísonos.
- Acquire a position avoiding unnecessary tensions.
- Initiate students in the care and maintenance of your instrument.
- Encourage and develop hearing and musical sensitivity.
- Render parts controlling the rhythm and sound.
- Perform a simple repertoire and try to memorize it.
- Location of all natural notes in first and second position, as well as obtaining the notes altered from the natural.
- Performance Parts Group.
- Understanding and implementing good ways to study.
- Fragments easy at first sight in first position, with a slow tempo and long values.
Second Course of guitarDomain of different technical and corporal aspects to penetrate into the study of the instrument.
- Depth study and understanding of the nuances and musical phrasing, musical knowledge relating to the characteristics of writing and literature own instrument, in order to develop artistic interpretation.
- Perfect tuning methods to get the maximum setting.
- Get a domain of different technical elements (arpeggios, scales, linked) to apply to the works.
- Getting an adequate quality of the course and develop sound dynamics.
- Understand the importance of mastering the body to acquire the instrumental technique, sound quality and performance required.
- Develop the aesthetic and musical sensitivity that allows to understand, interpret and enjoy the music as well as being aware of its importance as an artistic language and social media.
- Practice set.
Third Course of guitarGuitar lessons to development and precision in the musical and sonorous interpretation, being conscious and not intuitive.
- Increase knowledge acquired about fingering.
- Improve the full range of joints and attack modes.
- To get a more precise interpretation of the indications concerning the dynamics.
- To get a more accurate interpretation of the references to phrasing.
- To promote the sound emission, depending on the characteristics of the student.
- Introduction to the practice of ornamentation.
- Implementation of an interpretation conscious and intuitive.
- comprehensively analyze the formal scheme of works and studies worked.
- Practice of musical memory. Development of mnemonic devices in relation to formal references of musical discourse. Phrase, period, cadence
- Practice set.
Fourth Course of guitarControl of the interpretive resources across the technology, developing the interior hearing.
- Development of inner hearing through the analytical study of the score.
- Control and stability of the internal pulse with respect to music. Objective measurement of silence and waiting times. Accelerating and slowing control.
- Awareness of the problems affecting the instrumental performance: technical and interpretative issues; how they can be reconciled both, and what should prevail.
- Practice of the instrumental technique through exercises and studies that impinge on the fundamental technical aspects. scales, arpeggios, chords, linked
- depth study of contemporary spelling. Knowledge of technical and stylistic devices; application in the corresponding repertoire.
- Practice set.
Fith Course of guitarGuitar lessons analytical study and instrumental practice like interpretive route.
- Study course repertoire approaches agogic and phrasing, according to the historical and aesthetic context of the score.
- Study of the timbral possibilities of the instrument according to the characteristics of the repertoire of the course.
- Basic analysis of the relationship between the musical tempo and texture of the score.
- The dynamics and precision in performing the various indications relating thereto and balance levels and qualities of resulting sound.
- The phrasing and matching different styles.
- Application of the rules of ornamentation in the guitar repertoire in accordance with the requirements of different eras and styles.
- Using the characteristic effects of the instrument, bells, percussion, drums …
- Harmonics octavados.
- Study of a repertoire of works from different periods and styles.
- Permanent and progressive training of memory.
- Practice sight reading.
- auditions of great performers compared to critically analyze the characteristics of their different versions.
- Practice set.